A Team Staffing, the real estate, title, escrow and mortgage staffing specialist, has an immediate opportunity for a detail-oriented Title Assistant in Mission Viejo.
Experience in the title industry and working knowledge of loan documents and/or title documents, including deeds of trust, grant deeds and preliminary title reports are required.
- 3 years + experience in title required
- Title customer service experience a plus
- A natural commitment to exceptional customer service
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of industry software a plus: Datatrace, Datatree
- Proactively perform the administrative tasks to support Title Officer
- Opening orders, abstracting, setting up recordings, typing supplementals, filing, copying and other administrative tasks.
Call Tania at (818) 668-8395 or send your resume to email@example.com
ABOUT A TEAM STAFFING
We are A Team Staffing, a staffing firm devoted solely to the Real Estate related industries: escrow, title, mortgage, and real estate brokerages in Southern California. We have positions in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, Riverside County and parts of San Bernardino County.
What sets us apart? Our personal relationships with our clients and employees.
We listen to what you want in a job and seek to understand your specialized skills and unique talents and provide valuable opportunities to build your skills, gain experience and attain career success.
These challenging temp or temp to regular positions will offer motivated individuals an excellent opportunity for career advancement. All of these positions are with established, stable, and growing companies. We offer competitive pay based on experience.
KEYWORDS: title customer service, title clerk, title searcher, title examiner, title abstractor, title typist, title word processor, title assistant, real estate, insurance, new homes, REO, TSG, title curative, title, escrow, escrow officer, escrow assistant, escrow receptionist, escrow coordinator, transaction coordinator
- 3 years ago - save job