POSITION BASED IN TORRINGTON, CT
We are growing like a weed and are looking for great people to continue to build out our internal TPS / Lean / Process Improvement team at our Torrington, CT manufacturing facility. The TPS associate will augment our existing internal TPS team and will work day to day to continue to develop and execute our strategy of continuous improvement. This person will also have the chance to interface with our TPS consulting group which is one of the best in the world. We are looking for someone is excited about process improvement and about being part of building a world class system. In order to qualify you must:
1. Be a smart, driven, dedicated team player
2. Have at least 2-4 years of experience w/ process improvement (focus on TPS or Lean)
3. Have some technical knowledge of programs like Autocad & technical drawings
4. Have some basic understanding of wood working and / or the ability to build product and fixtures when necessitated as part of the process improvement analysis or implementation process.
Team culture is incredibly important to us, so above all we need people who are motivated, hard-working, reliable and excited about helping build the next great company.
We are a quickly growing, luxury home furnishing company focused on artisan, hand designed and hand crafted high end furniture. We design all of our furniture in our New York City design studio and showroom. Our products are manufactured in our dedicated 1890’s restored manufacturing facility in Torrington, CT. All of our products are handmade to order using the highest quality materials available. Products from both our home brand (www.thenewtraditionalists.com) and our modern children’s line (www.ducducnyc.com) are sold direct through our showroom, through select retailers in the U.S. and abroad and to interior designers around the world. We are looking to do big things and we need amazing people on our team to help us make them happen.
What You Get:
1. A competitive salary depending upon experience
2. Full-time employees receive 100% health care coverage (medial, vision, dental)
3. 401K Participation
4. Paid Time Off
5. The chance to grow with a growing company
6. The chance to be part of a team responsible for building a world class production facility from scratch using a variety of TPS and other process improvement methodologies.
7. The chance to work side by side with one of the leading TPS consulting groups in the world.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you then e-mail us your resume to jobs(at)ducducnyc.com