TTM International is a leading Value-Added-Tax (VAT) refund claims processing company based in Saint Paul, MN. We provide foreign tax refund preparation to our client base of US companies. We have an opening for an entry level and intermediate level position on our traveling auditor team. The position is roughly 60 percent at our local office and 40 percent traveling to our clients' locations around the US. The candidate is responsible for auditing files at client locations to identify refundable invoices and additional opportunities. Auditor will be supplied with necessary equipment to perform job including laptop computer, portable scanner and printer. Tasks at our local office include administrative assignments, data entry, review and analyze claims and audits, process client receipts and invoices and contacting foreign vendors via phone, mail, and email among others. Hours can vary as work is dependent on foreign tax deadlines and scheduling. The preferred candidate must be able to work independently and be able to solve computer problems on the job site. Professionalism and customer service skills are essential because the candidate is the representative of the company to our clients. We have a policy of a three month trial period for all new employees, after which benefits will be prorated.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We also welcome foreign students on PTO.
- College degree (Four-year degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related fields is preferred)
- Able to lift and carry 30-40 pounds of equipment and supplies to client locations.
- Proficient in Apple operating system and software
- Able to travel out of town Monday - Friday as needed
- Self-starter, able to work independently, take initiative, demonstrate a willingness to learn, have a positive attitude, juggle work schedule and priorities and organize multiple projects with differing importance * Integrity, confidentiality, quality and success driven individual * Seeking a long term employer * Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills * Work closely, but independently, with other Auditors, TTM staff and management * Growth minded individual with a vision for innovation and self achievement * 40+ hours per week, deadline sensitive work flow * Experience in auditing, tax preparation, or budgeting a plus
- Traveling experience is preferred * Knowledge of world geography and language skills are a plus
- A foreign language is helpful, especially German or Japanese
- 25 years of age and above preferred, but not necessary
- Current Passport / able to enter Canada legally
Indeed - 2 years ago
For 20 years, TTM International has provided VAT (Value Added Tax) Refund / Reclaim services to North American and Asian companies. With...