Ranked as one of Northeast Ohio's Top Workplaces three years in a row - Celebrating 150 years of commendable service!
We offer individual and family counseling services for foster-to-adopt and post-adoptive families that are designed to help increase adoption placement success. Our professionally licensed staff members work with families in an office setting or in the family home to strengthen parent-child relationships, build attachment and relationship skills and work on the mental health needs of the adopted child. By working with our therapists, family members can begin to work together to meet life’s ongoing challenges, address critical problems and find solutions.
Full-time available (Flexible hours, some nights and weekends)
The Treatment Team Leader is responsible for performing service activities for clients in the Foster Care Program. Will coordinate and provide service and support to assigned clients and Foster Parents as well as client’s biological families or caregivers. Will develop and maintain an ongoing service relationship with children and family caregivers, coordinate and supervise visits with biological families. Will make referrals, and act as an advocate when necessary. Will teach caregivers how to utilize the system to minimize psychiatric and medical symptoms of the child. Will ensure that children are in the proper educational setting. Will also work closely with county of placement and must complete Tier One Adoption Assessor training within first six months of employment.
Will have caseloads primarily on the eastside of Cleveland and work in surrounding counties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences and LSW required. Knowledge of Foster Care is helpful. Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Paid medical insurance – for you and your family
- Paid life insurance
- Affordable dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Plan for retirement with our 401(k) with employer match options
- Earn incentives of up to $500 each quarter
- Enjoy 8.5 paid holidays, paid sick time, and 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Find discounted gym memberships and discounted child care
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.40/mile
- Flexible work week
- Looking for professional development? Find supervision and CEU’s within the agency at no cost to you!
- Opportunities for advancement and growth – we hire within!
- Don’t forget paid training and agency assigned netbooks and cell phones!
OhioGuidestone is committed to creating a more diverse community. We encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/AA M/F/H/V
_State law requires that all potential employees undergo fingerprint screening. The agency also requires and covers the cost of a physical after an employment offer is made. Our licensing requires all employees working directly with clients be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license & safe driving record, with the exception of Day Care. Two (2) forms of identification showing proof of eligibility to work in the United States, i.e., such as a driver license & social security card will be required_.