Fleet Mechanic for Sanimax
Sanimax is looking for a Fleet Mechanic to join our team in Green Bay! We are a green company that serves the agri-food industry by reclaiming animal, food and other by-products that would otherwise end up in landfill.
The Fleet Mechanic will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs for our truck fleet (primarily end-dump trailers, some yard equipment). This role is for a 3rd shift team member. You will work Monday to Friday with some Saturdays. We offer competitive pay with a great benefits package. A shift differential is offered.
In this role, you will:
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment to maintain and repair Sanimax’s truck fleet to meet Department of Transportation standards.
- Troubleshoot and use diagnostic tools to identify and resolve problems with the trucks.
- Fabricating, metal work and welding as required for various jobs.
- Enter and complete work orders.
- Perform service calls as necessary.
Are you a good fit?
The right person for this role is a values-driven individual with high work standards and the ability to complete repairs in a safe and timely manner. We are also looking for:
- At least one year of experience or completed schooling.
- Basic fabrication and welding skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to stay physically active throughout shift.
- Have basic hand tools.
Sanimax is a values-driven, environmentally focused company with a collaborative team environment. We are committed to the growth of talent within our business, and strive to create and maintain an environment that will make you proud to come to work each morning.
Interested in joining our team? Apply online at http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=4&rid=320
Or fax your resume to: 920-884-2988