Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are looking to hire Experienced User Interface (UI) Developers with Java experience to join our Dallas team! We're looking for Developers to focus on our UI Development.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field plus 5 years of experience in software development OR
- Master’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years of experience in software development
- At least 3 years of UI / front end development experience
- ColdFusion experience highly preferred
- In depth experience with jQuery or similar JS libraries
- Cross browser expertise
- Experience or exposure to completing front-end web development is a plus
- Great eye for detail
- In depth knowledge of Java frameworks
- Experienced in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
- Familiarity with process modeling techniques
- Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment
- Good client presence
- Work well with teams or in a team environment
You can email your resume to BWilburnATndorange.com
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...