CoCENTRIX specializes in comprehensive Electronic Health Record and Care Coordination solutions for Health and Human Services. We are offering an opportunity for an experienced UI Developer to join our Tech Services team as a permanent employee working closely with others in a team environment.). You will work closely with other Architects, business sponsors, development team, project managers, QA, and ensure the solutions are consistent, reusable and align with the technology vision.
Skills & Competencies
- Responsible for the architecture of the presentation layer for each modality of our products.
- Work with the product team to define and manage the user interface roadmap and strategy for implementing the roadmap.
- Identify and/or evaluate emerging technologies that would enhance our products presentation layer.
- Research new developments in industry, regulations and industry best practices.
- Articulate and plan for scalability, manageability, testability, security, maintainability, usability, functionality, cost and time.
- Clearly express risks and appropriately escalate issues for resolution.
- Own Non-functional requirements and prioritization around our Company's products user interface modalities.
- Perform periodic heuristic evaluation of our products to determine if we are following good usability design principles.
- Work with UX lead to facilitate various types of usability, accessibility, and user acceptance testing activities across all product lines. Work to gather and analyze results and recommend actions based on these results.
- Define technology standards for presentation layers of our products.
- Direct engineering teams in our architecture standards and technologies that we will use in our presentation layer.
- A minimum of 7 years total experience with front end development is required.
- 3 years of UI design and development experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience with technologies/frameworks like Knockout, and TypeScript, jQuery is required.
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is preferred
- Paid holidays
- Company subsidized medical, voluntary vision and dental, company sponsored life insurance and disability insurance provided.
- Fidelity 401k / Company match
CoCENTRIX, Inc. is a closely held private company founded in 1981 and is based out of Sarasota, Florida. Our company has operated under the same ownership structure and the same Chief Executive Officer since its inception. Over the past three plus decades, CoCENTRIX has chosen to evolve and grow to ensure that we can provide highest quality software and services to our customers. Organizations in 40 states utilize our products to improve outcomes, enhance efficiencies, facilitate collaboration, provide transparency and maximize revenue.
From our agile development team to our dedicated support staff, our overarching mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of the delivery of health and human services through coordinated care.
We create products and solutions that help state governments, local governments, agencies and affiliated care providers, connect, collaborate and coordinate care.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
CoCENTRIX provides products and solutions that support and promote care coordination within state departments and...