mSpot is music. We’re a rapidly growing and vibrant company driven by vision to deliver the ultimate mobile entertainment to our customers ANYWHERE. We’re responsible for the innovative online cloud service where people can store music and movies and access them whenever they want, and we are revolutionizing the viewing and listening experience. We already have a global music catalog with over 19 million titles. If you haven’t heard of us yet, you’re about to!
mSpot is growing rapidly, so this is an opportunity to design and build something new.
In this position you’ll be a critical member of the marketing team. The UX Director will be responsible for defining & creating next generation of UI architecture.
Build and lead a team to develop the next generation of UI architecture and design. You will work on mSpot products across many platforms (phone, tablet, web, PC, TV, automotive, and other consumer devices .) Follow through the implementation collaborating with the engineering team to provide assets, consultation, and quality check; Lead a team that is responsible for to UIX design, marketing materials, websites, videos, etc.
- At least 10+ years of solid UI/UX experience
- Successful experience leading a team
- Understand client ask, lead creative or design brief
- Solid experience in creating and directing design deliverables; review and approve creatives
- Wireframes and design specs, workflows, design guides
- Experience with quick iterative concepting and design cycles through consumer feedback
- Understanding of current trends and development
- Experience with visual design and human-computer interaction
mSpot became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics in May of this year, combining the nimble outlook of a small company with the resources and reach of a major electronics leader. We’ve partnered with major film studios, music labels, media companies, and all major carriers and handset manufacturers to ensure client satisfaction. We’re located in Palo Alto, the epicenter of innovation. If you’re creative, fun, hardworking and ready to revolutionize the mobile music and entertainment industry, contact us now - we’d love to meet you!
Rush your resume to us with “UX Director” in the subject line
EOE, no agencies, please.