- Conceptualize new and ongoing visual interfaces for different classes of users and experiences.
- Work with clients to conceptualize, design, and implement high impact portal applications using our proprietary CMS.
- Member of our development team responsible for optimizing UI design, visual standards, and usability options.
- Demonstrated Experience in design, development, and production of professional quality print/html content.
- Creative Graphic design capabilities developing business images, presentation schemes, and overall high-impact content.
- Create the underlying frameworks and experience architectures, interaction flows, and supporting collateral that will communicate the proposed experience
- The UX Designer should have deep knowledge and practical experience in software design and the ability to visually communicate, from design concept creation to development and release and possess excellent communication abilities.
- Facility in Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
- A pro at quickly understanding new design spaces, generating ideas, and delivering quality design work on time
- Leverage modern web technologies to define innovative user interfaces and interaction models that result in improved user productivity and operational efficiency
Indeed - 16 months ago
Varden Technologies is an investment technology and consulting firm based in Boston, MA.
A recognized leader in investment client...