CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners”. As an employer, CaseStack was honored as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles in 2011 and 2012, was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award, and was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas in 2013.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions.
CaseStack, Inc. is looking for an experienced UI Designer/UX Developer to join our high-performance team. Successful candidate will be able to use a blend of User Experience design and User Interface development to build prototypes and final front-ends for web applications, working closely with the software engineering team to create clean, usable interfaces.
This position is available in our Santa Monica, CA and Canoga Park, CA offices.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups.
- Will be working with the development team and developing together the front-end of web applications.
- Provide leadership in the area of web application design and user interface innovations.
- Experience in User Experience/Interaction/Interface design for web applications
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
- Flexible skills in cross-browser compatibility
- Experience soliciting feedback through presentation of their work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in an agile environment
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Visio
- Some knowledge and experience with .NET and MSSQL a plus
- Candidate must posess at least a two year degree
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.