SimIS Inc. is looking for a full-time skilled UX/UI web designer with a strong background in building leading edge, high quality and high-performance web applications. Be part of a talented forward thinking development team that is building the next generation of applications for the medical simulation training industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Product and Marketing Managers on all web design and user experience projects
- Create wireframes and prototypes to explore ideas for user flows
- Gater feedback from users and stakeholders to drive toward a final set of mockups or prototypes
- Maintain the overall design standards, integrity and consistency for the SimIS Inc. brand and products, based upon a collaborated vision
- Maintain individual brand identities for each new SimIS Inc. product and service, including color palettes and logos
- Work closely with the Marketing team to provide creative support
Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years of experience working in web design
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools
- High proficiency with latest HTML and CSS required
- Ability to code using tables design is crucial
- Results-oriented self-starter who can operate under minimal supervision in an unstructured environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for user interface design and problem solving through web design
- Passion for maintaining design consistency across the entire web site
- A complete understanding of the role of design in supporting the content
- An innate understanding of human-computer interaction and organic user flow
- A desire to be personally responsible for maintaining the design integrity of a highly dynamic and constantly evolving product
- A preoccupation with staying on top of web design trends and the latest techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Digital Media Design or other visual arts.
Indeed - 12 months ago
SimIS Inc. is a veteran-owned small business (VOSB), 8(a) Information Technology services corporation. Established in 2007, SimIS has...