***Candidates MUST HAVE Vendors Payable knowledge, preferably Oasis system. Please do not apply if you don't meet this basic criteria.
Must have Accounting/Finance degree, 5 years of financial services experience
The successful incumbent will be responsible for: -
The principal tasks will be to resolve invoice issues, work with cross functional departments across company identify and resolve outstanding invoice problems and recommend procedures and controls to ensure prevention of future issues. Work with the Vendor payable system. Liaise with relevant Technical experts. Gain and share knowledge of findings from the payables system on issues worked and resolved.
- Vendor payable system knowledge.
- Experience in payables ledger accounting and General Ledger accounting
- Requires strong Excel (advance), Access, Power Point, & proficiency in using software applications.
- Organize training for colleagues so they can execute Vendor issues in future.
- Identify & Implement process improvement opportunities
- Other required skils: -
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills and accomplishments.
- Analytical and detail oriented individual that enjoys working with data solutions.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data
- Good communication & presentation skills to all levels of the organization including senior mgmt
- Strong knowledge of application and relational database concepts
- Understanding of Oracle and the Oracle Analytic tools preferred