Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet industry. Headquartered in Philadelphia with we are redefining pet parents relationship with their pets by creating a unique personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to expand our exceptional team by adding superior talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to continue our exceptional growth. Our primary websites include are: www.pet360.com, www.petMD.com, www.PetFoodDirect.com, and www.Pet360Media.com
Position Overview: This position is located at our pharmacy in Louisville, Kentucky. As a Vet Diet technician, you will be responsible for coordinating a variety of activities related to the vet diet program, including verifying prescriptions, working directly with veterinarians to obtain approvals, answer questions for customer care team and become the expert of the vet diet application. You will become the SME for the veterinary diet program and train new employees on the system and process. Your detailed follow up will provide peace of mind for our customer, the pet parent.
Key Focus and Responsibilities:
The major responsibilities of this position are: become an expert on the full array of vet diets products carried by Pet360 and detailed follow up with customers, internal and external and veterinarians as it relates to obtaining approvals.
The following activities are components of the position to assist meeting the major job responsibilities:
- Handles questions from the care team on the status of prescription diet orders
- Become the subject matter expert on the vet diet prescription system and process and provide management with suggestions to improve processing efficiency.
- Verifying prescriptions, updating customers with status by email, contacting veterinarians by fax/phone to obtain approvals
- Canceling and refunding orders in a timely manner
- Serve as a mentor and train new team members on the vet diet system and processes
- Keep training material current as enhancements are made to the verification system.
- Coordinate with the assistant manager to assure customer orders are approved and released manner, and when issues arise, are handled properly
- Maintain a clean, orderly and functional work environment
- Providing customers peace of mind by answering their questions and researching questions you don’t know the answer to right away
- Actively contributes to the planning and achievement of departmental objectives and goals
- Willingness to expand scope of responsibility and become a back-up to help support the RX medication team at the pharmacy as time permits
- Able to communicate effectively on the phone and through electronic communications
- Detail oriented with very strong, accurate data entry skills.
- Proven to be a valuable team player
- Problem solver- always finding a better way to do things
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment
- A love of animals is a major plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet...