St. Vincent’s is seeking an executive level full-time Vice President of Housing. The Vice President of Housing is responsible for managing all aspects of the St. Vincent’s Property Management Program including supervising on-site property managers and other staff, maintaining and preserving assets via expenses control and revenue optimization, and ensuring property compliance with regulatory guidelines and contracts.
Candidates must have the following:
- Must demonstrate personal identity with and commitment to the mission, vision, and values of St. Vincent’s.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Current compliance certifications for HUD and the National Compliance Professional Executive Status for low-income Tax Credit affordable housing.
- Real Estate License from the State of California.
- Minimum of two years of experience in managing multiple rental housing properties, particularly affordable projects financed under state or federal programs.
- Experience in preparing and monitoring detailed operating budgets for HUD, Tax Credit, or similar rental housing projects.
- Knowledge of HUD 202 PRAC and tax credit project accounting and management regulations, regulatory agreements and compliance requirements.
- Experience developing and managing department budgets and supervising multiple staff.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills. Able to work as an effective member of a team and in collaboration with staff, peers, and supervisor.
- Knowledge or experience utilizing property management software and information systems, including
modems. Yardi experience is desirable.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Excel and Word.
- Excellent skills in writing, editing, transcription, and word processing.
Position reports directly to St. Vincent’s President/CEO.
Compensation depends on experience. Benefits eligible position.
Please submit your resume to Human Resources via this job posting or by faxing a resume to (805) 967-7508. EOE.
St. Vincent's is a Roman Catholic organization sponsored and operated by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul, which provides programs for children, families, and seniors that are based on community needs. St. Vincent’s is the longest continuously operating human service agency in Santa Barbara. St. Vincent’s began operations in 1858. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.stvincents-sb.org