We are Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel, based in San Marcos, California, and we’re growing! We have won numerous awards for innovation and customer service as well as an award for Best Overall Company, and are in search of a General Manager E-Commerce.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is looking for a strategic, digitally minded leader to develop and implement the marketing strategy and growth plans for the company’s E-Business model. The E-Business General Manager will be responsible for all activities related to customer acquisition & retention: conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategy and achieving targets, business and marketing planning including product and service development; market research and brand strategy; traffic, customer acquisition, retention and repeat usage; the quality of the customer (i.e. high value); hiring and directing the day-to-day activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- An articulate and polished individual who is a great communicator, both written and verbally
- Someone who has a high degree of intelligence and energy
- A “hands-on” manager who is able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done: no “ivory tower” bureaucrat
- An individual who has a great deal of maturity and the confidence and ability to make decisions
- Excellent general business skills
- A person with a strong orientation toward the efficient use of resources
- Resourcefulness in finding business opportunities and solutions to issues
- A team player with strong skills in the areas of leadership, motivation, relationships, and communication; solid customer focus
Role and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate in this new role will become a part of our Executive / Leadership Team. You will be driven and will take our organization to the next level within the athletic apparel manufacturing environment. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Starting e-Commerce business from scratch by developing accounts within an already established financially fit company
- Generate revenue and increase our business by developing creative and strategic ways to pitch our products, services, and create brand alliances
- Building marketing partnerships, sponsorships, and licensing relationships
- Hiring, leading, and managing your own staff to include Sales, Marketing, and Account Management groups
- Define a strategic vision and direction for growing various brand customer bases rapidly and efficiently
- Develop innovative/creative/effective scalable customer acquisition campaigns, leveraging social media as well as traditional channels
- Develop a deep and evolving understanding of new and existing customers through thoughtful market/customer research and analytics
- Design/develop growth strategy and dissect new markets and opportunities, including competitive analysis
- 15 years of experience, including at least 10 years leading a successful Consumer E-Business, social networking, or other relevant company, with a demonstrated track record of accomplishments
- Successful track record at customer acquisition, retention and life-cycle management through disruptive (digital, social, viral, guerrilla, PR) as well as traditional online and offline channels
- Demonstrated ability to create mass-awareness & mass-adoption
- Vision and leadership (strategic, analytic, proactive)
- Creative instincts and experience for brand building/market differentiation
- Ability to manage effectively in a cross functional, matrix-ed environment where collaboration, influencing skills are paramount
- Customer insight & analytics (experience/ability to dissect new markets, customer segments)
- Results oriented with proven capability to marry quantitative analysis with quantitative assessment in program development, evaluation and refinement Entrepreneurial and highly motivated
- Proven leadership skills; a reputation for building and inspiring a staff of professionals
Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
RELOCATION PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE!
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies or phone calls please.