This position is responsible for day-to-day management and oversight of the Enactus USA Campus Programs Department. This includes designing and implementing annual strategic and programmatic plans, serving as the lead executive representing Enactus USA to university constituents, and the supervision, training, and management of USA Campus Program employees to accomplish annual goals for the department.
- Designs annual and long-term strategic plan for the Enactus USA Campus Program Department.
- Supervises, trains, and manages Directors and provides oversight to Campus Program Managers and Support Team to accomplish annual department goals.
- Interface with university deans, administrators and other leaders to support the Enactus USA program.
- Direct, evaluate and monitor the progress and growth of active Enactus teams and students.
- Oversees leadership and competition training of Enactus USA students, faculty and teams to inspire, educate and motivate with a goal of continuous improvement of the quality and sustainability of the Enactus USA Campus Program.
- Interfaces with Enactus USA and Global Program staff to ensure USA Program outcomes deliver on key constituent value propositions (students, educators and business)
- Represents Enactus USA to organizations such as AACSB, ACBSP, NACE, USASBE etc. to promote Enactus USA and foster leveraged network association.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree required
- 7 – 10 years related management experience, with a blend of business and educational experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Results-driven with work history of establishing goals, planning, follow-up and achieving goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including one-on-one, in groups, through presentations, at networking events and by phone/email.
- Must have outstanding organization and time-management skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills in dealing with a variety of interests and personalities.
- Strong proficiency with computer skills to include all MS Office products and the ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Must be able to work independently with support from supervisor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to understand and respect people from various cultures and backgrounds.
- Must be team oriented and assist where needed.