Role and Responsibilities:
Seeking individual to oversee small production line and warehouse located in Binghamton, New York. Position will be required to participate in daily warehouse / production activities together with current warehouse staff. Applicant will be responsible to use a computer on a daily basis to record daily production reports and shipments logs.
Daily Responsibilities includes:
- Pick / pack of current warehouse orders.
- Basic hand production of products for current orders.
- Responsible and management of costing center and activities related to the manufacturing lines.
- Oversight of all manufacturing staff
- Quality control of product line
- Collaborate with 2-3 staff members on daily basis
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Candidate must be capable of using hand tools and working within a warehouse environment.
- Technical troubleshooting experience with electric and mechanical systems
- 2-4 years production line management experience.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficient in Excel, Word.
- Six sigma manufacturing practices and training
- Experience working with manufacturing lines
- Computer proficiency on all general software (windows or linux based) required.
- experience in working with HVAC manufacturing (heating, plumbing or hydronic systems)
Salary Position + Benefits: Base Salary: $45k