"Job Summary: "
Responsible for the efficient and accurate operation of the Fall River Wastewater treatment process. This position interfaces with Production, Maintenance, and Sanitation. Possible evening and weekend work as required. This is a first shift position
- Responsible for the proper operation & cleaning of all waste water equipment conforming to federal and state laws.
- Assist in planning the use of waste water equipment to meet current and future requirements, including department budgets and guidelines, layouts and improvements.
- Work with chemical consultant to keep abreast of new technology.
- Record daily numbers of temp, flow, times. Compile required reports regarding waste water readings,
and take steps necessary to resolve deficiencies.
- Adhere to all HACCP policies and requirements.
- Confer with management and production personnel on waste water problems, and make recommendations.
- Review production schedules and estimate PM work that is required for completion.
Candidate will be self-motivated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Ability to frequently lift and/or
move up to 80 pounds. Must be mechanically inclined. Working knowledge
of computer skills.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Class 5 Certificate required,
or one to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Indeed - 2 years ago
The Blount family has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, sauces, side...