BCM Global Tech has a great contract to hire opportunity for a Web Applications Developer with one of our clients in Denver Colorado.
The duration of this contract is for 6 months with the possibility of extending.
We need someone who is very serious about this opportunity. Please be honest and let us know if you can not start right away or if there is something that would prevent you from taking this opportunity.
To implement modifications and enhancements to existing web application and database modules--
- Analyze requirements for the Projects
- Design and develop new application screens and application objects
- Maintain database objects like PLSQL packages, stored procedures, functions and triggers associated with project's backend objects
- Write new code and maintain existing code associated with the Fiscal area
- Complete periodic review of work with the project's Business Analysts
- Work with FTE at end of the project to transition the new and modified application objects
- Document the work product
Required Technology Experience:
- Visual Studio 2010
- .NET C#
- MVC 3
- PLSQL (backend objects like packages, stored procedures, structures like tables, views and triggers),
- Oracle 10g,
- HP Unix itanium 64bit and RedHat x86 64 bit,
- SOAP services are written in Java using Jdeveloper 10.1.3 and deployed on OC4j (Oracle container for java) application server,
Development platform is Windows XP for Jdeveloper,Visual Studio 2010 and PowerBuilder, Oracle SOA experience is a plus as we are most likely to move our web services to SOA platform.
Desired Technology Experience:
Candidate past experience in web technologies is important however certifications in .NET and Java are preferred but not mandatory. PowerBuilder 10.5 client server (would be a plus),
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months (possible extend)
- Location: Denver
- Pay Rate: 50.00 per Hour
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and references