Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation has an immediate need for a full-time Web Applications and SQL Database Developer with experience in C#, ASP.Net, and Microsoft SQL Server development.
The Web Applications and SQL Developer’s role is to define, develop, test, troubleshoot, analyze, and maintain web applications and SQL databases in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and adapting existing intranet applications and other corporate websites and developing and maintaining SQL databases and SSIS/SSRS packages. The developer will also research, design, document, and modify web applications for a sales, administrative, and manufacturing environment.
- ASP.Net and C#, including AJAX
- Visual Studio, versions 2005 through 2013.
- Microsoft SQL Server, including T-SQL development (stored procedures, SSIS, SSRS, query profiling and optimization). DBA experience beneficial.
- Experience configuring and administering IIS.
- Experience configuring and installing SSL certificates.
- Team Foundation Server setup and administration experience highly desired.
- SharePoint administration a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally help out with IT and server support, when existing support staff are engaged in other tasks, or are traveling or on vacation.
- Organized and able to carefully document new and existing applications.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work well with groups and individuals wanting to develop or improve websites and Intranet applications. Excellent organizational and communication skills, customer focused, and a team player. Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel domestically, up to 20%.
Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation. Our company is a leading manufacturer of high tech ceramic which is used in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial applications, and semiconductor processing. We have an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, pension and 401K with company match.
For more information, visit us at www.kyocera.com.
* We are not interested in consulting services and this position will be filled with a full time, regular employee. Please do not respond to this posting with recruitment services or consultancy offers.
Kyocera values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities, women, and veterans to apply.
KICC IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER