AugustineIdeas is currently looking for an experienced, results-driven Web Developer to support its continued growth. This position plans, designs, codes and tests dynamic, mobile-responsive websites, web applications, email blasts and landing pages. This employee will be responsible for taking web project proposals, work orders and technical specifications and translating this information into well designed, functional web projects, which meet or exceed client goals and measures of success. This employee will then track, monitor, measure, and analyze the results of web projects and compile reports for internal use and client reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports Web Development Manager on critical efforts to ensure that the department achieves its goals.
- Develops web projects based on client requested design aesthetics, functional requirements, and desired goals and outcomes.
- Provides support and guidance for Content Management Systems (CMS) and remain knowledgeable on latest web technologies and tools.
- Provide support and maintenance for all web assets
- Coordinates with Creative Services and other staff in Digital Services to ensure website projects, landing pages, email blasts and other digital assets are completed on schedule and within project budget.
- Oversees day-to-day project work which may include setting up web hosting, making DNS changes, setting up and administering email accounts, setting up analytics tracking, optimizing landing pages, designing and/or editing graphics files for web projects and advertising campaigns.
- Leads efforts to track, monitor, measure and analyze web project efforts and develops reports to share with internal customer and clients.
- Coordinates with internal Client Services team and individual Account Executives to ensure client, campaign and project status updates are communicated and deadlines and expectations are being met.
- Collaborates with internal resources to ensure web projects are meeting or exceeding client measures of success through analytics tracking and web optimization.
- Develops monthly reporting of statistics, metrics and accomplishments for review internally and for progress reporting for clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet project and client expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to take initiative and to follow through
- Consistency and ability to follow policy and procedure
- Capable of setting and meeting deadlines
- Must be a true team player that is focused on the “we” results
- Social media and digital experience a plus
AugustineIdeas is an award-winning, integrated marketing and communications agency based in Roseville, California. If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with AugustineIdeas may be for you. Visit us online to learn more www.AugustineIdeas.com.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES
Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage - 100% paid for the employee
Vacation and Sick time
401(k)/Profit Share/Pension plan with company match
No Relocation available
Please email your resume, link to your portfolio and your desired salary requirements
Indeed - 16 months ago
AugustineIdeas is an integrated marketing and communications agency fueled by the passion and ideas of great people. Whether you're a...