The CMS Solutions Web Services team is looking for a team player that has working experience with the latest web development skills and techniques, combined with a passion for improving user experience on the web using the most recent trends. This position will involve development of client websites using WordPress or Joomla. Other work includes social media marketing development (Facebook Aps) and ongoing client website management.
Project work will require working closely with Department Manager, Project Manager, Designers and Clients to bring projects to fruition.
- Integrate website design, content, contact forms, etc into WordPress or Joomla
- Maintain, modify, and update client websites as needed or requested
- Assist in our quality assurance (QA) efforts to help identify and squash bugs, test features, and ensure cross-browser functionality on all client website prior to and after launch
- Setup and manage registrar, hosting accounts, and server as needed
- Provide web knowledge and technical support to clients and account managers
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
- WordPress/Joomla development
- Working experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Cross-browser development, usability testing, and site performance optimization required
- Bootstraps and Responsive/Adaptive development a plus
- Server management experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize workload and work well both independently and as a team
- Very strong attention to detail is required, as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Very strong written and verbal business communication skills
- Hard-working, organized individual with the ability to work well under pressure and with a sense of urgency in order to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
This position must complete a 90 day probationary period. For consideration please submit your resume and link to your online portfolio.
*Compensation*: $12-15 per hour for first 90 days. Full-time salary and benefits offered after 90 days. Full-time employee benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, and 401k.
ABOUT CMS SOLUTIONS
The mission of CMS Solutions is to help our clients achieve step-by-step, measurable improvement and growth in sales and profitability. We accomplish this through strategic relationships that leverage our unique capabilities in lead generation, e-marketing, database management and sales process engineering. We proactively connect our clients with potential customers with an operational approach. One phone call, one lead, one sales presentation, one prospect at a time. www.powerofcms.com
Indeed - 17 months ago
CMS Solutions was formed in 2009 formally known as Hendev and Henry Communications with over 15 years in web design, computer repair,...