- Design intuitive, responsive and simple web-based user interfaces.
- Design websites that are compliant with the major browsers.
- Anticipate, identify, and mitigate problem areas.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for end users.
- Meet with staff to ascertain website requirements.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Participate in code reviews with other developers.
- Performs testing of websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with website security and security best practices.
- Experienced in C# and ASP.Net programming.
- Ability to write flexible, reusable and documented code.
- Knowledge of SQL databases. Don’t need to be an expert as we have that covered.
- REQUIRED: Some examples of your work showing your user interface design abilities.
- Bonus: Understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Bonus: Experience with CRM software or open source CRM projects.
- Bonus: Experience with PHP and MySQL.
- Bonus: Experience with ASP.Net MVC
FLSA Exemption: Computer-Related Occupation
Employee’s primary duty consists of the design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing and/or modification of computer systems or programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organizing and coordinating information and deadlines
- Frequent computer and telephone use
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Concentrating for long periods of time
Submit resume, salary requirements, and samples of your work showing your user interface design abilities at
Our company thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Priority Dispatch Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a small, fast-growing provider of consulting, training, and software products for the public safety market. Priority Dispatch is based in the U.S. in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and matching 401K programs, etc.
Priority Dispatch Corp. (PDC) provides comprehensive, integrated solutions for Police, Fire, and Medical emergency dispatching. We incorporate the Priority Dispatch System® approved by the International Academies of Emergency Dispatch in all our products. PDC offers multi-agency emergency dispatching ProQA® software, as well as a card-set version, AQUA® quality improvement software, training, consulting, and Academy accreditation support.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Click here to view the Federal EEO poster: