The Web Developer is responsible for developing the functionality of a website or web application. They must be able to work with a team of graphics designers and web designers to develop a fully functional finished product; whether it be a website or web application.
The Web Developer must be able to multitask as new projects supersede current working projects. The Web Developer is also responsible for day-to-day maintenance of many websites and web applications, E-commerce sites and marketing portals for multiple companies.
Education: BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
Web Developer Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience with PHP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools and content management systems, Joomla/Wordpress knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience with E-Commerce solutions is important
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Competitive pay with an excellent benefit package is available to the right individual. Please send your resume with your portfolio and a cover letter expressing your interest in the job to US.
ECS, Ace and BUE are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers