We are European Wax Center, the #1 fastest growing franchise in the country!
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking an exceptional web/User interface developer who loves doing what they do! This person must have a passion for working with high-traffic web sites that focus on user experience, clean code and design. Our ideal candidate possess a keen eye, has a laser-like attention to detail and strives for pixel-perfect design across different Web browsers. This person is a star at writing semantic, standards-compliant front-end code and user-interface design solutions, and uses the latest technologies to develop and maintain dynamic websites.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work closely with our design, product, and operations teams to quickly roll out and scale new web sites that integrate consumer marketing and social media. You’ll be instrumental in developing and launching better systems to purchase, manage and deliver online traffic.
- Seamlessly implementing page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS
- Collaborating with the design team to define the information architecture
- Advocating Web interaction design best practices, with a focus on consistency and usability
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development
- Working closely with back-end developers to optimize existing Web technology and create the best possible user experience
- Being a self-starter, highly self-motivated, and staying organized
- Fitting into our unique and fun culture
- Having fun while learning new things that will make you a better developer
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years Web development experience
- Drupal Experience
- Strong web application design skills, including information architecture, interface design & visual design
- Working knowledge of industry-standard visual design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to understand and interpret existing site design and style guides to inform your work.
- Excellent project management skills; in other words, be self-directed and capable of working effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to facilitate your own meetings as necessary
comfortable working with all levels of the organization
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, paid on a bi-weekly basis.
Full health benefits after 90 days.
Please note: This position is an in-office position.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would love to be a part of a young, progressive company! Only serious applicants need apply.