Title: IT Consultant | Level II (UI Web Developer)
Location: Hartford, CT
Type: Long term contract (through March of 2014; can be extended)
Pay Rate: $55 to $60 per hour depending on skills and experience (the hourly rate breaks down to an annual salary of between $114K and $124K range).
We can not sponsor for this position and we can not use third party agencies or corp-to-corp. Only Citizens, Green Card, EAD, Permanent Resident, 1099, Student Visa, OPT.
eBusiness Technology seeks a UI web developer with full life cycle application development skills to support efforts related to development and support of Enterprise websites and web applications. eBusiness technology is responsible for the development and support of web applications and services used by multiple lines of business across the corporation.
- Candidate should have a strong grasp of developing cross-browser compatible web sites and be familiar with various forms of web standards compliance
- Prior work on major .com’s preferred
- Experience with single page application design
- Experience with a server-side web development language/environment
- Experience with a source-code repository (Subversion is the preferred code-management solution)
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented design principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly-collaborative team environment
- Strong technical, analysis, debugging and problem-resolution skills
- Ability to independently keep abreast of new technology
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at same time
- Ability to work under pressure
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or comparable on the job experience
- Experience with mobile web development
- Experience with Web Services, exposure with coding against APIs
- Understanding of Service oriented architecture