AppliancesConnection.com, rapidly growing, innovative company in search of the next member of our collaborative team! The web developer will help us improve the features of our website, assist in the launching of our mobile web site, help us improve process in technology and communicate with other departments to gather requirements. Successful candidates will feel comfortable working both independently and with others. The right person has a positive outlook, is forward thinking, and has a willingness to learn and grow.
- Experience building websites in a team environment
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and mobile web sites
- Knowledge of web standards and browser compatibility and experience with cross browser markup HTML and CSS
- Experience with a server-side web framework like JSP, JSTL
- Experience working with Java and Java frameworks like Spring is a big plus.
- Computer Science or engineering degree
- You will work closely with the CTO and the rest of the technology team.
- You will enjoy the freedom of a self-directed position, while working with mentors who encourage and promote growth and development.
- The nature of the work is diverse, and includes working in multiple software environments.
- Exciting, creative, collaborative team environment.
- Ownership stake - your voice affects the direction of the company.
- Company focus is toward sustainability, with an emphasis on how we impact the world.
- Friendly and informal work environment.
- You will work with other engineers, as well as with each of the company's departments (i.e., merchandising, fulfillment, marketing, customer service, content, accounting) to satisfy project requirements.
Indeed - 2 years ago
AppliancesConnection has demonstrated excellence in the retail industry by distinguishing itself with a commitment to delivering complete...