Senior Web Development - PAX NAS - Available Now, Not Contingent
Must hold a current Secret or Top Secret US DoD SECRET CLEARANCE.
This is a high visibility position on a high visibility program at the Patuxent Naval Air Station, is available now (not contingent) with a dynamic team of like professionals.
This position is in support of the Web Team development activities. The Sr. Web Developer will participate in the software development activities required to support current and new requirements and initiatives. The developer will also work closely with other Web Team members to stay current on technologies and software standards. This position needs solid knowledge of the Software Development Life-cycle to support development efforts, to include requirements gathering, documentation, and other duties to perform SDLC activities.
The person needs to be flexible and dynamic as priorities and management decisions of these projects can change daily. This requires experience working in a fast moving, high-pressure, team-oriented environment. This position requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Qualified candidate needs a firm understanding of software configuration management tools (such as: Visual Source Safe, Borland Star Team, or any enterprise level version control system.), as well as development of web-based software applications in general.
Primary responsibilities include new development and maintenance of existing applications.
- Must have good customer relation skills, and ability to communicate complicated technical topics clearly
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have recent knowledge of .NET 2.0 or higher (within the past 2 years), with at least 5 years experience
- Must have recent working knowledge of ColdFusion (within the past 2 years), with at least 5 years experience
- Must have SQL Server experience in executing queries, using views, stored procedures
- Must be able to create adhoc reports using SQL Server databases
- Team player
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Able to work under pressure to achieve difficult deadlines
- Familiarity with a configuration management system, like Visual Source Safe or Borland Starteam
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, SQL Server Management Studio
- Knowledge of DoD PKI/PKE a plus
- Working knowledge of Java a plus
- Working knowledge of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) a plus
- Familiarity with a portal product such as Oracle WebCenter Interaction or Microsoft Sharepoint a plus
- Familiarity with the F5 BIG-IP a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle Webcenter Interaction a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle Webcenter a plus
- Previous support of an enterprise system a plus
Rollout Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer very competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, paid vacation/sick/personal leave.
Individual emails may be forwarded to Lmackie@ rolloutsys.com (remove the space).