Information Technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: (11112)
The Integration Services team has an opening for a senior WebMethods Developer. The candidate will be responsible for developing and coding of Integration/Web Services for key enterprise projects using Java and WebMethods Integration Server. The primary projects will be to develop the primary data synchronization integrations/frameworks/services for near real-time store to central transactions.
The candidate will be responsible for mentoring and training teammates in technical toolset while enforcing development best practices. The candidate is also responsible for leading in all facets of the systems development lifecycle for application enhancements and existing production systems of various sizes and complexities. The candidate performs many of these tasks independently and communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The candidate may complete coding assignments when necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Participate in the technical design process with the Integration Architects on key integration projects.
- Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using the WebMethods Integration Server software.
- Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.
- Develop programming specifications.
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing.
- Coordinated the delivery of quality artifacts across multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 5 or more years of direct experience working with Enterprise Application Integration, Message oriented Middleware or Service Oriented Architecture patterns and applications.
- 4 or more years direct experience designing and developing using WebMethods Integration Server v7.1.2 or v8.2
- Experience developing/implementing SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Experienced with creation of XML schema’s and mapping.
- Extensive experience in developing solutions utilizing Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and solid understanding of SOA lifecycle
- Knowledge of communicating via MQ Series or JMS queues
- Experience applying the WSDL First Development approach
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and various database platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- J2EE skill as a plus to the job description.
- Excellence written and verbal communication skill are a must.
Who We Are:
- Experience with SQL and various DB platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience developing Integration in the Retail/Manufacturing domains.
- Experience with Mainframe Integration practices
- Experience with MQ integration practices.
- Experience with ARTS and/or OAGIs standards.
- Experience with ERP or MDM integration projects.
What We Do:
- A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services
What We Offer:
- Grow the business of our clients
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support
- Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media
- Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies
How to Contact Us:
- Full time employment
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Click here to apply online
- Phone: 513-619-5900
- Fax: 513-619-5904
- Email: email@example.com
- Please include the position ID with any correspondence (11112)
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...