Title: WebSeal Engineer
Location: Hartford, CT area
Pay Rate: Negotiable. Client wants to know current compensation and desired comp (hourly rate, or base plus bonus if applicable).
Type: Contract to Hire
Global health services company seeking talented individuals. See below. The client is hot to hire for these positions so please reply ASAP. We offer some of the highest pay rates in the business. I look forward to hearing from you.
My client is building a CMS department that is charged with moving critical company content to all of their constituent's. End recipients of this content are the company's policyholder(s), members, and providers. These recipients number in the tens of millions. My client is in a race with other organizations in their field to push and pull content from these end users.
Competitive pressure combined with Federal Requirements to make this information readily available for recipients has created a need to build a powerful CMS department within their organization. This is an exciting area that will afford key employees the ability to use cutting edge industry technology and reward key contributors with upward mobility within a progressive organization. This position is fully funded with an immediate start date.
- Support and develop existing Webseal applications.
- Working experience with DMZ.
- Support infrastructure performance optimization.
- IBM Websphere tool experience.
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) experience.
- J2EE experience.
- Hibernate experience.
- Proven Autonomy infrastructure technician in a large corporate enterprise setting.
- Bachelors degree (B.S.) preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years Webseal configuration/development experience,
- DMZ, infrastructure performance optimization.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- IBM Websphere
- JSP, J2EE, and Hibernate.