Bakken Staffing is a staffing company that is working with an energy services company based in Houston, TX. We are in search of welders to work in each of our operations: Grafton, ND, Hobbs, NM and Odessa, TX – all of which are ASME code shops. We offer an industry leading benefits and work environment to our employees.
We employ Welder IS through Master Welders. Skill, attendance and performance determine wage and growth opportunities. Career tracks: we provide advance training at all levels to give you opportunities to improve your skillset and wages.
- Must work safely and be familiar with Welding Safety and OSHA requirements
- Must be able to fabricate from blueprints and maintain stringent tolerances at all times
- Ability to weld all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous
- Inspects completed welds to determine structural soundness
- Performs other functions/duties as required
- Weld to ASME code and 100% x-ray (certification documentation should be provided)
- Joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Must have knowledge of commonly-used manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must be experienced in all welding techniques
- High proficiency in blueprint reading and layout technique
- Knowledgeable on gasses and what types of filler metals can be used on project
- Must know how to adjust, troubleshoot, and operate all types of welding machines
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment; work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds
Bakken Staffing is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants. Information collected will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application. All applicants must pass background screening and drug test.
Indeed - 15 months ago