If you are looking for a career opportunity with a growing, customer focused, profitable team, then this is the right place for you! You will enjoy professional training and development, coupled with flexible hours, and the highest commissions in the industry.
As a Wireless Sales Consultant, you will greet customers in our stores, assess what each individual needs and make recommendations based on their specifications.
Additional responsibilities for the Wireless Sales Consultant include:
- Developing new personal and business accounts
- Providing information about our wireless phone and internet services
- Monitoring the competition
- Recommending changes in products and services to existing customers
- Resolving customer complaints
- Maintaining professional and technological knowledge of the wireless industry
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, receiving and processing payments
Our Wireless Sales Consultants value integrity, personal responsibility and possess a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit. You must also have effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong negotiating abilities.
Additional requirements of the Wireless Sales Consultant include:
- 1 year of direct sales or relevant experience preferred but not required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Technical aptitude and being computer literate