Wolfram, maker of Mathematica and Wolfram|Alpha, seeks Technical Support Engineers to work with our Wolfram Technology Group. This is an ideal position for the technically skilled person who loves working with intelligent customers to resolve interesting issues.
Day-to-day, the Technical Support Engineer provides technical support to Wolfram customers by phone and email and communicates customer feedback to other departments within the company championing improvements to already exceptional products. The Technical Support Engineer also trains customers in the functionality of Wolfram products. This position is a training ground for Wolfram Technology Specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field
- In-depth familiarity with one or several fields of science or technology
- Research experience / programming experience / teaching experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to work with customers on a daily basis
- Mathematica or SystemModeler programming skills a plus
- Foreign language expertise a plus
Sound like a fit for you? Apply today at:
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -