Looking for a full-time position working with kids and sports? Have an interest in sports management? We have the perfect opportunity for you! We are seeking a high potential individual to serve in the capacity of “general manager” to lead and operate our recreational youth sports programs in Omaha!
Who We Are:
i9 Sports is the nation’s first and largest provider of youth sports leagues, camps and clinics whose mission is to help kids succeed in life through sports. We’re a fun-loving company on a rapid growth track. With more than a half million members across 28 states from New York to Hawaii, we offer sports programs for boys and girls ages 3-14 in today’s most popular sports like flag football, soccer, basketball and T-ball. We’re headquartered just east of Tampa, FL. Get to know us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/i9sports.
Overall Job Description:
The i9 Sports Program Manager is responsible for leading the operation of all company-owned sports programs in Omaha. This full-time role will include, but is not limited to: execution of seasonal guerilla marketing plans; pre-season administration; source and manage coaches, officials, site managers and all other on site personnel; organize and coordinate multiple sport programs across multiple locations, and ensuring the highest possible customer satisfaction in the execution of our programs. Successful Program Managers will be highly detailed oriented,have the ability to work at a fast pace, learn and adapt quickly, focus on goal and task achievement and have a strong sense of duty to our team.
- Bachelors Degree (Sports Management or related field preferred)
- 1-3+ years prior work experience; prior sports administration experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior customer service skills; warm and friendly
- Highly detailed oriented
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Motivated self-starter; must be able to work independently
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to build professional business relationships
- Proficiency in core Microsoft Office programs and comfort in learning and using new technology
- Ability to work a varied work schedule to include nights and weekends
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Ability to designate a quiet home working space
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Applicants are subject to a pre-employment background check
Salary and Benefits Package:
- Base salary: $30,000 - $35,000
- Health insurance including health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Vacation: 15 PTO/sick days and 9 paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Bonus: Eligible to participate in Annual Company Profit Sharing Plan
- Additional insurance coverage options
- Casual and fun work environment
To learn more about i9 Sports, visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/i9sports and our website at www.i9sports.com.
Based in Tampa, Florida, i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest youth sports league franchise business in the United States...