Auburn University jobs in Auburn, AL

Sort by: relevance - date
Salary Estimate
Job Type
Jobs 1 to 10 of 159
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Assistant Professor - Insect Pollination & Apiculture
Auburn University, College of Agriculture, Auburn, AL United States - Auburn, AL
Auburn University is an EEO/Vet/Disability Employer. Auburn University is a land-grant institution with a student enrollment of more than 25,000....
Sponsored by AcademicCareers.com

Assistant Professor in Business Analytics

Auburn University Faculty - Auburn, AL
Harbert College of Business at Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama anticipates an opening for a qualified Assistant Professor in Business Analytics....

Coordinator I/II/III, Student Services

Auburn University - 127 reviews - Auburn, AL
$31,300 - $65,500 a year
Assists and advises students with academic related issues such as (but not limited to) University or college/school policies and procedures, course selection,...

Administrative Support Assistant I/II - Admin

Auburn University - 127 reviews - Auburn, AL
$18,400 - $33,800 a year
The Multicultural Center at Auburn University is seeking candidates for the position of Administrative Support Assistant I/II - Admin....

Advisor I/II, Student Programs

Auburn University - 127 reviews - Auburn, AL
$31,300 - $58,400 a year
The Division of Student Affairs at Auburn University is seeking applications for the position of Advisor, Student Programs....

Administrative Support Associate I/II - ACES/AAES

Auburn University - 127 reviews - Auburn, AL
$20,300 - $37,200 a year
**This position is located in Troy, AL.** The Administrative Support Associate- ACES/AAES provides services, advice, and assistance for administrative,

Assistant Professor & Extension Specialist

Auburn University Faculty - Auburn, AL
Auburn University is an EEO /Vet/Disability Employer. Auburn University seeks a 9‐month tenure‐track Extension Specialist (75% extension with the remaining 25%...

Coordinator I/II/III, Clery Compliance

Auburn University - 127 reviews - Auburn, AL
$31,300 - $65,500 a year
Works with various offices at the University to develop, implement, and oversee policies, programs and activities that ensure the institution's overall...

Assistant/Associate Professor

Auburn University Faculty - Auburn, AL
The Auburn University Industrial and Systems Engineering Department seeks to fill multiple faculty positions at the Assistant and/or Associate Professor level....

Analyst I/II/III, Business Admin

Auburn University - 127 reviews - Auburn, AL
$31,300 - $75,100 a year
The Harbert College of Business is seeking to hire an Analyst/Business Admin. This position will help provide analytical data and information that will be

Assistant Professor in Vertebrate Ecophysiology

Auburn University Faculty - Auburn, AL
The successful candidate is expected to establish an extramurally funded, internationally recognized research program using vertebrate models, and engage in

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Get email updates for the latest company:"Auburn University" jobs in Auburn, AL ×
You can cancel email alerts at any time.