San Bernardino, CA
May 2012 to Present
I am a distributor for GanoLife Products/Kangen Water but also am a mobile licensed cosmetologist that provide services in the convenience of your home.
Secretary II/Deputy Court Clerk/Word Processing Technician
April 1990 to November 2011
Word processing and secretarial background of legal documentation.
Cosmetology License #KB 35259 - Expiration: May 31, 2014
Master's in Business Administration/E-Commerce
2010 to 2014
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Security
2004 to 2006
Associate of Science in Information Technology/Computer Networking
2002 to 2004
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Independent Distributor for Motives Cosmetics for custom blend of liquid and mineral foundation services and Licensed Cosmetologist for cosmetology services of haircutting, make-up, manicuring, haircoloring, etc.
• Over 20 years experience in word processing and secretarial background, emphasizing in legal documents.
• Strong knowledge of computer operations, network troubleshooting, graphic design, and managerial and technical skills for effective business applications and decisions.
• Tri-lingual (Japanese/French/English)
• Capstone Project
o Supat Security Consultants
* Team project
* Creation of a new system with three major improvements to the current system of General Hospital:
• Apply a biometric hand punch time clock to record employee time with an implementation of hand punch with existing manual key and "buddy punching" for risk assessment;
• Recommendation of a proxy server which will prevent all access to the General Hospital LAN and from outside; and
• Introduction to the intranet for all workers to allow all employees' access to all records that their roles allow them to access. Doctors will be able to access intranet from their satellite offices for all secured information and the Pharmacy will have increased secured connection of services for the doctors and the pharmacists.
• Installation, configuration, and management of different operating systems such as Red Hat/Fedora, Linux, Windows Vista, 2000/2003 Server/Professional and XP systems.
• Incorporating OSI and TCP/IP models, network media specification using MS Visio software in creation of a computer networking technology.
• Creation of interfaces as frontend databases in the Visual Basic programming of Graphical User Interface (GUI) and SQL script.
• Word processing of legal documents, letters, etc. by WordPerfect 9.0 & Word 2010.
• Word processing of bank report for attorney investigation and for my personal daily bank account tracking of bills, etc by Excel 2007 program.
• Creation of Database by Access 2007.
• History of Art Projects of Prehistoric Japan to Baroque artists through the use of PowerPoint 2007 slides.
• Photoretouching, image manipulation, and creation of brochures, playbill, advertisements of business, phonics gameboard, etc with Adobe Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3, InDesign CS3, mario animation with Flash Actionscript CS3, and 3D Max CS3 software programs. Video and Audio script editing by Adobe Premiere.