Proven at increasing company revenue by presenting innovative solution-oriented proposals to purchasing agents, and/or senior-level decision makers. Proven high sales rate closure and outstanding account retention. Adept at working collaboratively with customers, gaining loyalty by comprehensive needs assessment followed by outstanding post-sale support and service.
* Generated over 28 million in sales during one 12 year term, ranking in company “Million Dollar Club” 11 consecutive years.
* Proven record of customer retention across diverse markets, strategically fostering client allegiance resulting in long term relationships.
* Demonstrated effective methods of establishing client loyalty ensuing repeat business and referrals.
* Continually offered innovative solutions through meticulous product research and client business need assesments.
Business Development/Account Manager
Outside Sales Representative
September 2008 to December 2013
• Revitalized stagnant and declining accounts by establishing rapport, relationship building, identifying current needs and assisting clients with usage reports for upcoming projects to further increase cross-selling through needs assessment thus increasing sales and overall profit revenues.
• Pursued viable new customers and cultivated relationships thus resulting in new customers, sales revenues and repeat new business.
• Generated price quotes and proposals, directing clients toward product promotions increasing overall business and profit margins in order to accomplish goals and budgets.
Business Development/Account Manager
July 1996 to September 2008
• Generated over 28 million in sales during 12 year term of employment. Presented environmental products,commercial and industrial tools products and supplies, personal and OSHA required safety equipment, janitorial, fire, water, disaster and restoration products and equipment.
• Generated annual budget and goal projections based on active accounts, targeted accounts as well as farming new and existing accounts to increase overall sales revenues and profits.
• Acknowledged customer loyalty by personally delivering with president of company annual customer recognition plaques for customers exceeding a set and pre-determined annual sales goal.
• Led new product introductions and marketing campaigns to revitalize inactive accounts while simultaneously growing major and active accounts thus increasing sales activity and profits.
• Marketed and campaigned new products by offering in house or on-site training and comprehensive features to secure sale and repeat business.
Outside Sales/Account Manager
August 1986 to June 1996
• Proven at restoring inactive accounts to prior revenue through building strong customer relationships as well as opening new accounts to build base and revenues from virtually no base.
• Generated quotes, proposals and built relationships with potential clientele to reach goals and budgets set by management surpassing those each and every year.
* Reached a milestone of 1 Million in sales my 7th year of employment increasing to 1.5 million my final year.
Service Technician/Sales Representative
1980 to 1986
• Responsible for calling on annual customers to inspect fire equipment while calling on new potential accounts and new buildings and businesses to sell new fire equipment and signs required by law.
• Successfully grew new accounts to add to existing book of business and was very successful in selling safety equipment from service van.
* Clark then added a Sign Division in 1981 and furthered my knowledge in the developement and marketing of custom silk screened,die-cuts,safety signs,tags,markers and other signage.
Associates Degree in Business MBA
1980 to 1982
1977 to 1980