2012 to 2013
2012 to 2012
2012 to 2012
2011 to 2011
• Evaluated and directed future students through the enrollment process for EBI.
Basketball Recreation Coordinator
2010 to 2011
Program Management of Sayre Youth Recreation Basketball grades 1st to 6th
Family Life Specialist
2010 to 2010
• Planned and developed recreational activities
• Mentored young at risk children
• Provided an atmosphere that was beneficial towards the youngster's physical needs and emotional health
• Promoted family engagement and leadership skills
Student Assistant Basketball Coach
2008 to 2009
Provided Input to players and coaches with adjustments to game plan
• Created, enhanced and implemented Colleges' Film Exchange Policy for Athletic Department
Student Athletics Manager
2004 to 2007
Delegated work assignments to sport management students
• Improved efficiently in Athletics Office
• Supervised Athletic Events/Facility
• Assisted in recruiting process for Men's Basketball program
NYS Official Umpire, Endicott Chapter
2005 to 2006
Certified umpire and umpired baseball and softball games
Head JV Girls Basketball Coach
Head JV Softball Coach, Sayre Area School District, Sayre, PA, 2011-2012
• Planned and directed training
• Executed daily operations of practices
• Directed the conditioning of student athletes in order to achieved maximum athletic performance
• Assessed player skills and assigned team positions
• Trained and managed student athletes and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Evaluated own and opposition team capabilities in order to determine game strategy
• Coached and directed players in techniques of the game
Bachelor of Professional in Management
• Computer: Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet, Email.
• Coaching: Safety Rules and Regulations
• Oversee daily operations of the Intramural program including participant registration, league scheduling, and event reporting and program promotion
• Coordinate hiring, training, supervising and evaluating 30 student intramural staff members (supervisor and officials)
• Assist with daily operations of the Club Sports program including event management, participant registration, travel, equipment inventory, and event reporting
• Maintain web page as well as statistical records to track program participation
• Communicate and interact with program participants
• Assist in the coordination, planning and logistics for special events and programs
• Teach Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid classes for staff as needed
A bachelor's degree in Recreation, Sports Management or related field is required. A master's degree with at least two years of post-undergraduate experience in intramurals and/or Club Sports is preferred.
Excellent organizational, administrative, communication, leadership, decision-making skills are essential, as well as the ability to work individually and in a team setting.
Candidate must have or be willing to obtain CPR, AED, First Aid instructor certifications to assist with staff certification and training needs.
Candidates must have the ability to observe a variable work schedule including evenings and weekends.