National Accounts Manager, National Accounts / International Sales and Marketing
2006 to 2010
• Managed major national accounts to include Wal-Mart, Toys R Us / Babies R Us, KB Toys, QVC, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Costco, BJ'S, HEB Grocers and Kmart
• Managed .com customers including Amazon.
• Developed products that were prudent to the European and Australian markets and grew both markets to $8M and $5M dollars respectively.
• Grew Kmart's business from $1.5M to $5M.
• Expanded retail space at Toys R Us and developed successful ad campaigns.
• Took Amazon business to $1.5M.
• Closed individual deals valued to $5M.
• Generated up to $35M annually.
• Made high effective executive level presentations.
Sales Director, National Accounts
2002 to 2006
• Managed 25 major accounts to include Toys R Us, KB Toys, Wal-Mart, Target Juvenile, BJ'S, Modells, Dicks, and Shopko, Sams Club.
• Managed forecasting, production planning, advertising planning, and promotions.
• Established strong contacts in Hong Kong.
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge of L / C business.
• Negotiated extensive new retail space at Toys R Us.
• Grew the KB business from $100K to $1M+.
• Developed products for Sam's Club and BJ's wholesale clubs.
• Grew the infant business at Wal-Mart from $0 to $5M+.
• Generated up to $20M annually.
Senior National Accounts Manager
1997 to 2002
• Managed major accounts to include Toys R Us, K*B, and Ames.
• Managed sales, advertising planning and promotions.
• Achieved a $50M volume at KB toys and Toys R Us.
• Grew the KB import business from $0 to $5M.
• Grew Toys R Us retail business by over 8 feet.
Director, Key Accounts
1989 to 1997
• Promoted from District Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager positions.
• Managed sales in the Tri-State area.
• Generated $50M annually.
BA in Political Science