To obtain a position where I can utilize my strong business, communication, and analytical skills, seeking a position in a professional setting.
Field Service Tech
December 2010 to Present
Installing Dish in customer's home,mounting dish securely and professionally on customer's home. Running new cable when needed, educating the customer on the product. Giving great customer service.
Outside Premise Technician
March 2007 to March 2009
* Install, rewire, maintain, test, repair and remove customer premise wiring/cable and facilities.
* Interact with customers and represent AT&T in their communities
* Educate customers on service features and functionality
* Verify all services are working correctly
* Analyze trouble conditions and determine work to be done
* Coordinate work operations with other employees and with customers, as well as maintaining company records.
January 2006 to October 2006
* Restock slot machines
* Transportation of currency from the casino main cages to the booths
* Customer interaction and service excellence
July 2005 to December 2005
* Performed manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and supplies.
* Supervision of hi-lo operators and inspectors to ensure completion of daily tasks.
June 2004 to July 2005
* Supervision and training of inspector's assessment of the three major motor companies parts.
* Data entry, customer relations and work with team members to ensure deadline achievement.
Warehouse Lead Person
August 2001 to December 2003
* Loading and unloading trailers of contents to be sorted out for distribution.
* Truck inspection and documentation of merchandise
Diploma in General Studies
Critical Thinking-Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Resolving Conflicts -Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Judgment and Decision Making -Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.