• To contribute to the overall success and growth of a progressive, results oriented private or public sector entity in a management, engineering/technical, administrative or consulting position.
January 2013 to Present
QA Engineer for multiple automotive product lines. Responsible for entire documentation/configuration control system. Internal Audit Administrator for TS16949/ISO9001 Quality Management Systems and ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems.
Within 4 months of employment was able to build our TS16949/ISO9001 and ISO14001 systems through successful registration. Rebuilding entire document structure and managed a successful launch/production of new automotive programs.
As listed on my resume.
Quality Assurance Engineer
November 2011 to July 2012
• Responsible for all quality assurance aspects for multiple CNC machining cells, including PFMEA, DFMEA, APQP, Work/Inspection instructions, SPC implementation/maintenance/monitoring and mechanical inspection activities.
• Project leader for the recycling of neodymium cylindrical magnets. Implementation of this program saved an estimated $500K annually while improving process throughput.
• Team member for multiple lean six-sigma projects, including process reengineering, cost analysis, layout of CNC cells, and sustaining process monitoring/reporting.
Quality Assurance Document Coordinator
April 2011 to November 2011
• Responsible for various special projects, including cost analysis, coordination of the Material Review Board, (MRB), statistical process control implementation/coordination, and continual improvement activities.
Manager, Quality Assurance
January 2011 to March 2011
• Responsible for the continual improvement and overall success of the entire QMS, Material Quality Assurance, corrective action, internal audit, QMS documentation, Quality Engineering, Calibration and Product Inspection processes. Supervised hourly and salaried employees.
Sr. Manager, Quality Management System (QMS)
December 2008 to November 2010
• Responsible for the continual improvement and overall success of the entire QMS, Material Quality Assurance, corrective action, internal audit, QMS documentation, Quality Engineering, Calibration and Product Inspection processes. Supervised fourteen hourly and salaried reports.
• Design, implementation and management of a 'Dock to Stock' program which saved the company approximately $100,000 per year.
• Through continuous improvement of the entire quality management system brought the QMS registration status of the company from ISO9001:2000 to ISO9001:2008/AS9100 registration status within nine months, netting a score of 99%.
• Served as Principal Quality Assurance Engineer for a critical path aerospace program. Through the use of cost reduction initiatives and Lean Six Sigma principles was able to bring this program into a consistent on-time delivery status while saving the company 29% appraisal cost (approximately $150.00) for each unit manufactured
Sr.Quality Assurance Engineer/Audit Administrator/Warranty Coordinator
February 2002 to October 2008
• Principal Quality Assurance Engineer for a tier one automotive supplier that designs, manufactures, tests, and delivers valve train components and assemblies to the automotive industry worldwide. Responsible for the quality assurance aspects of multiple automotive programs.
• Concurrently, served as the Audit Administrator responsible for the Level 1-3 QMS audit function, including the internal audit team formation and training including the audit reporting function.
• Through continuous improvement of the entire quality management system, brought the company from QS9000 QMS certification to TS16949 QMS certification in June 2004.
• Responsible for sub-tier supplier and customer interface through corrective/preventive action and warranty system reporting.
Manager, Quality Assurance
July 2000 to February 2002
• Responsible for the design, development and deployment of the quality management program for a worldwide steel shelter manufacturer serving both private and public sectors.
• Using the team approach to work, process strategic and tactical planning, Lean Six Sigma principles, throughput of the operation increased by nearly 178% while the overall quality of the product was improved and the cost of manufacture reduced by 98%.
B.S. in Industrial Engineering
Certificate of Professional Development in Total Quality Management/CPI
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Please reference resume
• Qualified by over twenty-five years of increasingly responsible, results oriented, private and public sector experience in management, engineering/technical, administrative and consulting positions.
• Improved organizational performance through training, quality management strategies, occupational safety & health strategies, organizational development, PPAP, PFMEA, DFMEA, APQP, GD&T, 4-Step/7-Step/8-D Corrective Action, 5-S programs and team-based continuous process improvement.
• Design, development and deployment of business theory, quality management systems, e.g., ISO9001, TS16949, ISO13485, ISO14001, AS9100 and performance improvement systems for the aerospace, automotive, health care and private/public entities.
• Innovative problem solver and continual improvement leader using a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) approach to continuous improvement, focusing on poke-yoke improvement strategies to ensure prevention of defects.
• RAB Accredited Lead Auditor Course for ISO9001/TS16949
• RAB Accredited Lead Auditor Course for ISO9001/AS9100
• Multiple Continuing Education Courses.
• Member American Society for Quality, (ASQ)
• Member American Society for Training & Development, (ASTD)
The following information is available upon request:
• Personal & Professional References.
• Salary History.
• Continuing Education Courses (CEC).