Objective: A hi-level position requiring: expert analysis and management of initiating and maintaining business relationships and even economic development and/or involvement with an advanced 'Business Incubator' as a marketing/sales instructor, team creator & manager for helping to "close more profitable sales in less time!”
Achievements based on expert levels of my ‘5P's of Marketing’ and ‘10-Steps of Selling’ within: Initiation of Business Relationships & Development with C-levels, ‘Win-Win-Win Negotiating & Closing’, Leadership & Management, Solicitation & Discovery, Market Analysis & Development, Concept Development, Presenting.
* Most Beneficial to Businesses & Entrepreneurs: From my experience, created & taught ‘Optimizing Opportunity: Sales, Marketing, & Entrepreneurship’ at Montgomery County Community College & S.C.O.R.E.
* Most Challenging & Interesting: Consumer-Centric ‘New B2B/B2C Channel Development’ as VP- National Sales; Initially supported the successful Research & Development and launch of new national business concept, initiating and engaging relationships with Fortune 1000s that benefited them, small businesses, and consumers.
* Most Gratifying: Hired, continually trained, developed & managed ‘professionally-persistent’, continually successful regional-to-national sales/service teams in challenging markets and economies.
* Most Rewarding: Initiated the idea, personally researched, negotiated and supported the creation of ‘the largest revenue, most complex credit information service ever signed’ in the Mid-Atlantic Region for The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation.
National Director, Business Analyst & Development, ‘Profitable Progressions’ 2004 – Present
January 2004 to Present
• Guest Instructor: Montgomery County Community College – Entrepreneurialism/Business Development.
• Prospective developer of a ‘Business Incubator’ helping entrepreneurs and small businesses.
• Fundraising: Leader/Producer of Dance Marathon & 4-Day Custom Car Show/Battle of the Bands.
• Business & Community Economic Development Volunteer: Although much younger than of its member qualifications, was recruited by S.C.O.R.E. of the SBA and promoted to Co-Chair.
• Consultant to Bank of America - developing competitive advantages various loan programs.
Vice President of National Sales
1997 to 2004
Performed the research and tactical development of a 'direct-to-consumer-sales-network' benefiting residential real estate firms and homebuyers/sellers; Identified, solicited, negotiated and closed complex agreements with Fortune 500s, such as Sears, Whirlpool, Penske, John Deere, SelectComfort, CNA, etc.
National Accounts Manager
1992 to 1997
Achieved double-to-triple digit revenue growth within strategic and major national accounts from [my] self-motivated and self-developed strategies and tactics with C-levels at banks, insurance companies, multi-national manufactures and wholesalers.
1988 to 1992
Specifically for the State of Virginia, recruited, interviewed, hired, managed, and continually developed an inside/outside multi-region sales, service, support staff.
Divisional Sales Manager
1982 to 1987
Recruited, interviewed, and hired as needed, then continually coached, developed, and managed a young and inexperienced inside/outside multi-region sales team and support staff for Central to Northern Ohio Regions. Resolved former hi-turnover of staff. Exceeded all sales objectives versus challenging economic market ['rust-belt'] conditions.
1981 to 1982
Initiated sales of new contracts and renewed existing client contracts, assuring the accurate & timely delivery of commercial credit and marketing information. Exceeded sales objectives in rust-belt of Northeast Philadelphia.
More than eighteen years of professional strategic and tactical business development experience; regional sales/service team management creation and management: hiring, training, continual coaching & professionally-persistent management in challenging markets & economies for new and existing national ventures and new concepts; initiation of new marketing channels between Fortune 1000s and small for consumers… helping businesses develop more profitable business in less time.
• S.C.O.R.E., Pottstown Chapter #594 – Co-Chair [although not old enough, recruited & developed curriculum]
• TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce, Pottstown, PA
• Pottstown Classics Car Club
• ‘Eyes to the Future’ – founder and current member; community economic re-development group.