Daytona Beach, FL
Relocating to Florida, I am seeking additional upward challenges and successes within professional business development.
In Brief: Broad-based and in-depth ‘hands-on’ professional business development successes; from face-to-face [B2C] consumer sales to business-to-business [B2B] sales, advising thousands of businesses to managing regional sales and service teams to the R&D, initiation and launch of national ‘new concept’ ventures that required [me] to negotiate major complex agreements with C-levels of Fortune 500s that integrated large businesses with smaller businesses creating ‘just-in-time marketing’ for benefitting all involved and ultimately captured consumer business, I feel it is ‘payback time for me’ to share my knowledge, proven capabilities and skill-set to help others get a jump-start from my ‘Profitable Progressions’ curriculum: ‘Optimizing Business Opportunity 6+10 / Everybody Sells & Everybody Services: Marketing, Sales & Entrepreneurship’
So, call me now. Let’s discuss your needs for achieving more profitable business in less time!
“you can’t improve-upon what you don’t acknowledge”
Director, National Business Analyst & Development
January 2004 to Present
• Guest Instructor: Montgomery County Community College – Entrepreneurialism/Business Development.
• Author and lead presenter of [my] curriculum: ‘Optimizing Opportunity 6 + 10 / Everybody Sells & Everybody Services: Marketing, Sales & Entrepreneurship’© for clients
• Prospective developer of a ‘Business Incubator’ helping entrepreneurs and small businesses.
• Fundraising: Leader/Producer of Dance Marathon & 4-Day Custom Car Show/Battle of the Bands.
• Business & Community Economic Development Volunteer: Although much younger than of its member qualifications, was recruited by S.C.O.R.E. of the SBA and promoted to Co-Chair.
• Consultant to Bank of America - developing competitive advantages various loan programs.
Vice President of National Sales
1997 to 2004
Performed the research and tactical development of a 'direct-to-consumer-sales-network' benefiting residential real estate firms and homebuyers/sellers; Identified, solicited, negotiated and closed complex agreements with Fortune 500s, such as Sears, Whirlpool, Penske, John Deere, SelectComfort, CNA, etc.
National Accounts Manager
1992 to 1997
Achieved double-to-triple digit revenue growth within strategic and major national accounts from [my] self-motivated and self-developed strategies and tactics with C-levels at banks, insurance companies, multi-national manufactures and wholesalers.
1988 to 1992
Specifically for the State of Virginia, recruited, interviewed, hired, managed, and continually developed an inside/outside multi-region sales, service, support staff.
Divisional Sales Manager
1982 to 1987
Recruited, interviewed, and hired as needed, then continually coached, developed, and managed a young and inexperienced inside/outside multi-region sales team and support staff for Central to Northern Ohio Regions. Resolved former hi-turnover of staff. Exceeded all sales objectives versus challenging economic market ['rust-belt'] conditions.
1981 to 1982
Initiated sales of new contracts and renewed existing client contracts, assuring the accurate & timely delivery of commercial credit and marketing information. Exceeded sales objectives in rust-belt of Northeast Philadelphia.
More than eighteen years of professional strategic and tactical business development experience; regional sales/service team management creation and management: hiring, training, continual coaching & professionally-persistent management in challenging markets & economies for new and existing national ventures and new concepts; initiation of new marketing channels between Fortune 1000s and small for consumers… helping businesses develop more profitable business in less time.
• S.C.O.R.E., Pottstown Chapter #594 – Co-Chair [although not old enough, recruited & developed curriculum]
• TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce, Pottstown, PA
• Pottstown Classics Car Club
• ‘Eyes to the Future’ – founder and current member; community economic re-development group.