To bring my professionalism and work ethic to your company as a driver.
Driver, Truck- Heavy
2011 to Present
2006 to Present
Military Police Officer U.S. Army
2005 to 2006
Diploma in General Studies
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Current Class A CDL.
• Over 6 months of experience transporting dry freight as well as perishables.
• Superior performance awards in the line of duty while serving in the military.
• Able to dictate and handle stressful situations.
• Project/mission oriented, sticking to a task until complete in an expedient manner.
• Knowledgeable of DOT safety regulations and map reading procedures.
• Experienced with dry-van and reefer trailers.
Safety is a number one priority always. Spotless MVR, with no accidents or tickets. Completes thorough and accurate inspections before, during, and after operation of motor vehicle and trailer.
Attended and graduated from an accredited Commercial Driver Institute. Certified in the Smith safety system. Completed training for large multi-wheeled vehicles with air brakes while in the US Army. Acclimated with both 8-speed and 10-speed manual transmissions.