To obtain a career position with a stable company offering the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Learning Project Specialist
2011 to Present
• Coordinate travel and training logistics for new-hire, sales and leadership courses.
• Built and maintain calendars for virtual and on-site training facilities.
• Investigate and resolve problems while compiling data to provide recommendations for resolution.
• Assist with implementation and communication of L&D programs and initiatives.
• Organized and maintain department shared drive folders for new hires, sales and leadership teams.
• Developed relationships with center managers for registrations of virtual classes.
Account Service Representative
2009 to 2010
• Responsible for receiving, sorting, delivery, pickup and processing of all courier items.
• Audited and processed contracts on a daily basis.
• Receive and daily log for unidentified and generic mail.
• Processed Invoices and contacted account holders for needed information.
• Provided back up for receptionist
• Daily scanning, faxing and managing email accounts.
• Updated account logs via excel spreadsheet.
2008 to 2009
• Responsible for daily log in of materials.
• Daily communication to managers on project decisions and bids.
• Set up weekly meetings.
• Tracked all outgoing blueprints and samples.
• Filed all submittals for blue prints.
• Processed all orders from contractors.
• Created transmittals for projects dealing with all building materials.
Administrative Assistant/Property Manager
2001 to 2008
• Utilized Microsoft Word and Excel to create, manage and approve invoices.
• Cleared and obtained inspections for closings and route transactions.
• Approved construction bids, showed homes and entered hourly payroll.
• Setup target property/construction files for properties.
• Managed 10 properties daily by visit and assistance of co-workers.
• Hired contractors for property maintenance and upkeep.
• Responsible for AP/AR and delinquencies.
• Direct Assistance to VP and CEO.
• Traveled to different states on business for property search.
• Approved financial loans within company guidelines.
2007 to 2007
• ADP(Account Service System)
• Siebel Software
• Adobe 7 and 8
• 10 Key
• Internet / Intranet
References are given upon request.
1996 to 1999
• Set and confirmed appointments, made travel arrangements and company meetings.
• Prepared documents, spreadsheets and maintained a filing system.
• Distributed day-to-day operations via electronic format.
• Responsible for accounts payable.
• Ordered supplies as well as ordered food for business meetings.
• Provided detailed customer service with heavy client interaction.
• Maintained multiple reports and applicable contracts.
projects and higher education