Colorado Springs, CO
Seeking an opportunity to apply my customer service and communication skills along with proven leadership capabilities and experience to an energetic environment to help in their continued success.
Director of Sales
April 2013 to Present
- Consulted & created process and procedure documentation.
- Assisted in creating on and offline marketing materials
- Streamlined sales process updated documentation and updated storage
- Sought out new sales opportunities and followed up on leads.
March 2012 to Present
- Run an online business that offers a new technology to attach insignia to uniforms for the Boy Scouts of America.
- Designed, built and managed the website as well as the marketing information
- Had face to face sales meetings with units in the area and on the phone
Health and Life Insurance Specialist
July 2012 to April 2013
- Opened the health and life insurance market for an existing insurance agency.
- Consult with individuals and small businesses about how a product may help their continued success.
- Advised P&C manager on how to update the agencies website to be more interactive and service oriented.
April 2012 to June 2012
- Managed proprietary software upgrade and enhancement projects within new PMO and recently implemented SDLC.
- Coordinated between multiple divisions for successful implementation.
- Modified and organized document templates for new projects going forward.
- Responsible for documentation and communication on multiple projects.
Regional Project Manager
June 2010 to January 2011
- Rescued failing market and retained customer in Cincinnati wireless telecom project.
- Increased productivity through implementation of processes and processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the success of all warehousing activities nation wide.
- Assist with hiring / firing, payroll and employee reviews.
Business Analyst/Project Lead
February 2009 to June 2009
- Organized & streamlined workload, increasing productivity by 35%
- Analyzed customer data using various legacy systems
- Researched corporate structures using proprietary systems along with the web
- Presented findings & recommendations to client for presentation to external teams
Business Analyst/Project Manager
July 2007 to February 2009
- Assisted clients in use and trouble shooting of new online entry system.
- Recreated training curriculum and trained new employees
- Created reports to track team statistics in Excel and used information to forecast future workloads
- Managed ongoing project as team was created via MS Project, including policies and team direction.
Regional Project Manager
April 2007 to July 2007
- Supervised team of 10 processors
- Re-established project scope, project documentation and project reporting to both client and CAE Solutions
- Acted as point of contact between TIAA-CREF Denver and CAE Solutions
- Coordinated between multiple teams to ensure clean and complete data migration
January 2006 to April 2007
- Supervised, researched, audited & forecast daily train and bypass loads for center
- Utilized second language in leadership and training capacity to improve productivity
- Operated as coverage supervisor and perform in multiple roles with department
- Documented best practices for department reducing training time by 25%
August 2005 to December 2005
- Instructed 300 – 600 existing merchants per week on use of software and Internet usage weekly to achieve better retention and success.
- Collaborated in generation and realization of new curriculum
- Achieved 37% sales average, above company standard
Information Systems Support Analyst
October 2003 to February 2005
- Put into operation a PC Altiris imaging depot to manage 200 – 400 machines a year reducing start up time for new operations and users by 2 to 4 hours a machine across the country.
- Standardized configuration and security setting for all new Dell PCs and Laptops
- Made use of my second language in support of 4 FGA sites in Puerto Rico
- Contributed to and oversaw the start up of 2 new sites on time and on budget
August 2003 to October 2003
- Promoted to Information Systems Support Analyst
- Stabilized, provided support to and applied policies to 4 neglected networks resulting in an increase of uptime by 15%
- Supported nationwide rollout of vehicle/fleet maintenance program
- Accompanied in the installation of updated programs for user base of over 5000
AAS in Network Adminstration
January 1997 to January 1998
Project Management, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, strong communication skills, fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal