Credentialing Manager/ Credentialist
April 2012 to June 2013
• Directed daily operations of the credentialing/human resources department to run smoothly and timely.
• Was responsible for random audits, quarterly submissions, and monthly Joint Commission entries.
• Supervised 3 Credentialing Specialists and trained Credentialing Specialists and Receptionists.
• Confirmed that full compliance was completed for all new hires and 300 existing files were up to date and free of errors.
• Credentialed LMSWs, Pharmacists, Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Phlebotomists, Laboratory Techs, and administrative personnel.
• Collected and verified identities, employment references, educational records, licenses, criminal checks, social security #s.
• Kept track and collected HIPAA, Orientation and Training forms, BLS cards and administered specialty tests.
• Entered resources’ information in WFX, submitted profiles to the job requests and confirmed the assignments.
• Reviewed if medical examinations of working/selected Temps were in compliance with agency 's new rules and regulations.
• Explained and scheduled clients for physical and annual examination and followed up regarding the results.
• Updated information in the compliance lists (Excel and Word) and provided all updates for upper management/ recruiters.
• Tracked all amounts spent on applicants, sent them as well as purchase orders, I-9 and W4 forms to the Payroll Department.
• Searched for resumes, interviewed clients over the phone and scheduled interviews, as per request.
Staffing/Scheduling Coordinator- HR
May 2011 to December 2011
• Ensured that all staff assigned for care and service meet compliance standards. Managed 250 Home Health Care Aides.
• Completed paperwork. Coordinated and scheduled fingerprinting. Collected, reviewed, and/or verified new hires appropriate forms of identification, references, employment history, academic credentials, criminal records, and medicals.
• Trained staff on existing and new policies and procedures on orientations, in-services, and over the phone.
• Closely monitored and improved employee attendance and performance/absenteeism/fraud; utilized HHA Exchange System.
August 2008 to May 2009
• Counseled, assisted, and empowered adult clients in finding and maintaining employment.
• Produced, coordinated, conducted, and evaluated business and healthcare-related workshops.
• Improved individual clients’ computer literacy and interviewing skills, as well as drafted and typed their resumes.
• Provided case management services. Interviewed clients to obtain data and offer support services.
Business & Human Services Intern
August 2007 to January 2009
• Filed financial documents, researched grants, maintained employee records and program’s database system and assisted in the Accounts Payable/Purchasing, Development Departments, and Volunteer Department.
• Hosted and assisted volunteer staff in orientation and training classes. Represented organization at career fairs.
• Provided counseling and initiated cognitive skills and academic training for people with limited to traumatic brain injuries, developmental disabilities and visual/hearing impairments.
Human Services Intern
January 2007 to May 2007
• Provided case management, teaching, and counseling to mentally challenged persons.
• Helped clients with complex and multiple needs work on their behavioral health issues.
• Conducted socialization and psychosocial groups for up to 40 people.
MS in Human Resource Management
January 2009 to January 2010
BS in Human Services
January 2002 to January 2009
Outstanding Staffing/Management, 100% Compliance, Traininng/Development, Onboarding, Counseling, Researching, Selling. Fluent in English, Russian, Balarussian. MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook, FileMaker Pro, WFW- Med Assets, HHA Exchange System. Knowledge of employment laws (Title VII of CRA, ADA, EPA), The Labor Relations process, unemployment insurance, FMLA, sexual harassment, OSHA, HIPAA, medical terminology.
Please add me to your contacts on LinkedIn. www.linkedin.com/pub/natalya-vladyko-ms-hrm/33/21a/a77. Thank you.