Laguna Niguel, CA
Detail-oriented team player, who interacts well with internal and external stakeholders; a strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources; proven ability to follow through and complete assignments on-time; supports change, embraces growth and accepts additional duties and responsibilities as assigned; exhibits a professional demeanor and appearance.
Business Development/Contract/Project Manager
June 2005 to February 2013
Eight (8) years of experience planning, directing, and coordinating business development, contract administration, and project management associated with above and underground fuel storage tank systems:
• Developed and implemented contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Conferred with owner, project managers, subcontractors, and other supervisory personnel to discuss and resolve such matters as job procedures, complaints, and various other production problems.
• Prepared contracts and negotiated revisions, change-orders, and/or additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Prepared and submitted budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports.
• Interpreted and explained contractual terms to administrative staff, field technicians, and clients.
• Planned, organized, and directed activities concerning environmental compliance and/or maintenance of fuel storage systems and garage service equipment.
• Inspected and reviewed projects to monitor compliance with environmental, building and safety codes in accordance with applicable laws.
• Selected, contracted with, and oversaw personnel who completed specific parts of a project; such as permitting, equipment calibration and installation, or compliance testing.
• Located vendors of materials, supplies or equipment, and communicated with them to determine payment terms and product availability.
• Prepared and processed requisitions and purchase orders for services, supplies and equipment.
• Maintained records of goods ordered and received.
2013 to 2014
2011 to 2012
• Skill set includes (but is not limited to): o Excellent computer skills o Type more than 50 words per minute o Strong organizational, communication (verbal & written), and time management skills o Risk analysis and problem solving o Working autonomously with minimal direction or supervision o Self-motivated and flexible o Multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
University of California Irvine
• Project Management Certificate, Candidate (UC Irvine, Extension, Irvine, CA)
• Contract Management Certification, Awarded (UC Irvine, Extension, Irvine, CA)
• College level coursework in Business Administration, Management and Information Technology