November 2013 to Present
. Provide our members with the outstanding customer service.
· Preform all sales transactions including: sales/returns/voids/exchanges/price overrides/cash loans & pickups.
· Supervising the front line, including cashiers, member services and loss prevention associates.
· Run and file daily and weekly reports on sales error, refunds, adjustments, cash exceptions etc.
· Collect and mail out account payables to H.O.
· Daily ensuring all products are properly signed and perform price/ sale changeovers.
· Use of Club intranet, POS and PDA system.
· Answer multi-lined phone and direct calls
· Inventory counts and inventory adjustments
· Schedule club deliveries from vendors and suppliers
August 2008 to December 2012
. Opening and closing store and registers, receive and process shipment, inventory counts and adjustments, sale setups and signage changes, sales/voids/exchanges
· Run and file: daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
· Daily bank deposits, maintained paperwork, stock, and overall store appearance.
· Help customers better their health through natural supplements.
· Collect, file, and recover applications to prospect potential new hires.
Visual Assistant Manager
September 2009 to September 2012
. In charge of sale change overs, seasonal visual changes and weekly visual updates
· Supervising and training staff on visual floorsets and updates
· Damages, merchandise markdowns, inventory counts and adjustments, shipment receiving and returning to warehouse.
· Customer service and satisfaction.
· Collect, file, and recover applications; call and set up interviews with potential new hires
Assistant Store Manager
July 2003 to December 2008
. Opening and closing store and registers, purchasing/exchanging/returning.
· Making sure payroll, planograms, and paperwork are up to date.
· Provide outstanding customer service.
· Interview, hire, train/coach and supervise staff.
· Collect and file data on daily weekly and monthly goals.
· Complete weekly planograms/ floorplans, and set up promotions and sales
· File paperwork for wtd mtd sales tracking. Input payroll for vacation/sick/holiday time pay, receive/count/adjust inventory/stock/shipment.
BS in Business Management- Human Resources
2013 to 2014
AS in Business Management
2011 to 2013