To obtain a position as a sales professional.
June 2009 to Present
• Responsibilities include but not limited to: training for all new hires, responsible for weekly accounting and payroll duties, drafting of weekly schedule, manage inventory budget of supplies, ect.
• Oversee and manage a staff of 15 sub-contracted workers. Conduct comprehensive training for movers, loaders, packers, drivers and supervisors through the use of videos, training manuals and hands-on instruction.
• Process and respond to all customer billing adjustments and approve billing changes.
• Prepare basic weekly accounting reports and analyze cash flow projections; perform ongoing administrative financial duties.
• Prepare daily schedule of employees, coordinate with clients for scheduling and manage Customer Care program.
• Conduct estimates for prospective customers.
Marketing Field Representative
October 2008 to October 2009
• Collected and tracked sales activities, research of pricing, sales trend analysis, marketing data and created and analyzed metrics that drive results.
• Regularly interacted with research laboratories to ensure an effective lead-time and quality analysis of serviced equipment.
• Oversaw service procedures with different laboratory compliance specifications and coordinated such with field technician.
• Promoted short and long-term growth potential of calibrations and lab products in the assigned geographic territory.
• Generated leads for regional management, canvassed markets for company expansion, resulting in an average of 30 new clients per month in a competitively saturated (NY/NJ/PA/CT) metro area.
• Applied territory planning through cold calling methods and observing existing client patterns in various territories.
Consultative Selling Associate
September 2005 to July 2009
• Maintained knowledge of company products to provide appropriate matching of features and benefits in order to meet customer needs.
• Generated $920,000 in sales and $84,000 in direct profit through sales of product insurances at which time I was ranked 3% over the national standard set for the sale/insurance ratio percentile.
• Improved closing percentage by 50% by researching and becoming more knowledgeable of the brands and products carried by Sears. I was also able to develop a repeat customer base and build relationships with our customers utilizing this technique.
February 2008 to May 2008
• Liaison between clinical professionals regarding patient diagnostics.
• Organized, filed, and recorded patients' medical documents.
• Handled and maintained appropriate patient atmosphere with phone etiquette and a positive attitude.
Bachelor of Science in Biology
• Strong presentation, communication and report writing skills.
• Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
• Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
• Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion and drive sales goals.
• Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.