Dynamic and top performing Marketing Representative offering over 8 years of experience in business development, account management and sales. Confident in creating strategic partnerships and marketing opportunities to stir interest in client news and consumer acquisition.
Regional Sr. Marketing Representative
September 2008 to Present
Accountable for locating, defining and negotiating business development opportunities to reach prospective consumer groups while representing key physicians within the hospital. In charge of targeting and closing new leads to expand the Baylor SportsCare program.
• Built and established the SportsCare program for Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, representing orthopedic physicians and sports medicine.
• Developed partnerships with 72 key accounts, 45 physicians and obtained 98 hospital referrals in FY12 generating over $1,000,000 in billable services.
• Helped expand the Baylor SportsCare program to 7 new hospitals within the Baylor Health Care System over a 2-year time frame, bringing in $72,000 in monthly revenue for SportsCare USA.
• Executed media campaigns to promote top preforming physicians to increase new patient acquisition. Ex. VYPE Magazine Testimonials, WFAA and FOX Sports Interviews.
• Managed over 243 events including health fairs, trade shows, physician seminars, sports related injury seminars, fundraisers, marathons, races and athletic tournaments.
• Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 20% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
November 2006 to May 2008
• Tasked with selling bank products to existing clients while acquiring new customers.
• Managed client database to ensure client’s financial needs were met.
• Brought in $603,000 in new client money in first three months.
• Responsible for training new personal bankers at two locations prior to grand opening.
• Acquired $1.7 million in new client money.
January 2004 to November 2006
• Founded the inaugural Baylor SportsCare program for Baylor Medical Center of Dallas.
• Medical Director for White Rock Marathon 05-07, which attracts over 25,000 Runners.
• Medical Director for Dallas Cup Soccer Tournament 05-07. Attracts over 210+ teams and 4,000 participants.
• Managed 50+ licensed athletic trainers. Responsible for recruiting, new hire orientation, payroll and follow up.
• Responsible for staffing and coordinating on site medical coverage at sponsored athletic events, including recruitment and management of volunteers.
Bachelors in Business Administration
January 1999 to January 2003
Key Account Management and Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Client Relations, Customer Service.
Organizations and Affiliations
Medical Director for White Rock Marathon […] […] runners)
Race Director for Iron Kids Triathlon 2005
Medical Director for Dallas Cup Soccer Tournament […]
Sports Marketing representative for North Texas Orthopedics 2008-Present
Member of Northeast Tarrant County Leadership Class […]
Event Director of Sign Up Saturday in Grapevine, TX 2011
Medical Director for Jailbreak Run Dallas 2011
Vype Magazine Sports Column Contributor […]